St Cuthbert’s, Collingwood, built in 1873, is the oldest building in the area, much of the town having burnt to the ground on several occasions. It seats approximately 50 people. The congregation numbers approximately 20-25 persons.
The Church Hall which has been refurbished and painted inside and out, is available for community use, and church functions. It includes a small carpeted lounge with kitchen facilities, suitable for smaller groups.