About Us – The goal of Higgins Heritage Park is to provide all New Zealanders and International visitors the opportunity to see the various forms of transport, logging, farming and other heritage exhibits and history from the years of our forefathers.
Higgins Heritage Park is at 222 Pigeon Valley Road, Wakefield, Nelson / Tasman, New Zealand and manages 11 acres of land.
NZMCA motorhome / caravan parking for self-contained units.
- Pigeon Valley Steam Museum (2013) Inc
- Historic Transport Museum Trust
- Rover Car Club Nelson Inc
- Nelson Vintage Engine & Machinery Club Inc
- Army Group Centre Inc
- The Ray Win Collection
Also at the park:
- Bush Railway Jigger
- Working Sawmill
- Steam Machinery
- Harry Holmwood Memorial Museum
- Make a Knife
- Chainsaw & Early Logging Collection & Activities
- Rural Life Museum
- G and HO model train sets
Member Groups and associated displays are provided by dedicated volunteers and are based around:
- Heritage collections
- Social and cultural history of the Nelson / Tasman district
- Yesteryear items relating to: Machinery, Steam, Mechanical, Yesteryear & Rural Life Household, Farming, Forestry, Transport (Cars, Trucks, Bush Tramway)