Preventing hearing loss and improving the lives of people who are deaf and hard of hearing.
Hearing Nelson services:
- Advice on hearing related issue (tinnitus, hearing loss and brain health, technological advances)
- Hearing aid cleaning and drying ($10 or FREE for MEMBERS)
- Sales of batteries, phones, ear plugs and assisted devices
- Rest home/community clinics – hearing aid cleaning
- Hearing loss prevention education in schools – Hear This (incorporating Dangerous Decibels)
- Noise induced hearing loss prevention workshops
- Community early intervention/communication talks
- Support Facilitator – supporting Deaf and Hard of hearing members of the community
Pop in for advice, support, hearing aid cleaning or to buy assisted devices.
Call (03) 548 3270 to book:
- Community Clinic appointments
- Community Talks
- School visits