Care Solutions was established in 1999, after a public meeting that outlined the urgent need for carer relief in the Nelson area for families of children with long-term disabilities and now provides quality supervised contact to vulnerable children and young people.
To provide a service for children to enhance the well being of our most vulnerable in Aotearoa/NZ and nurture positive relationships with visiting parents.Core Values
Human dignity and worth
Commitment to justice
Care Solutions is a non-government agency currently providing quality care for children, young people and adults. Care Solutions provides supervised contacts in the Nelson, Blenheim, Christchurch and Wellington area through Ministry of Justice and/or Oranga Tamariki, the Permanent Caregiver Support Service and for private clients.
Why use Care Solutions?
- All supervisors are rigorously vetted, trained, supervised and supported.
- Non judgmental interactions and reporting.
- Flexible services to meet client, family and referrer needs.
- Supervisor and client matching process to insure compatibility and stability.
- Safety for everyone is considered paramount.
- All feedback is welcomed both positive or negative.
If you require services or feel you or your family could make a difference please contact us.