At Brightwater School we take great pride in creating a learning environment where all children are valued and given the opportunity to develop academically, socially and physically in a safe and caring manner.
All school programmes and activities are aimed at meeting the needs of all children, giving them the opportunity to extend their learning and to provide them with a wide range of educational experiences both at school and in the wider community.
Brightwater School (established 1888) is a semi rural school on the main street of a small village. State Highway 6 is adjacent to the south-east boundary. The school is comprised of five separated buildings – 2 blocks of two classrooms, 1 block of 3 classrooms, 1 block of 4 classrooms and the main administration block incorporating 2 more classrooms and the library.