Rotoiti Lodge Outdoor Education Centre is sited on a gentle rise surrounded by native bush and has superb views of Lake Rotoiti and surrounding snow-capped mountains. It is a great place to spend time with family, celebrate with friends, or hold meetings and staff training seminars in a neutral environment which is relaxed and beautiful.
We have hosted:
- Sports Clubs
- Church groups
- Community groups
- Craft Groups
The Lodge is available to groups during weekends and school holidays. It is very popular over the summer break and during winter when the local ski field is operating.
If your group would like to try some of our outdoor activities, then weekend instructor hire can be arranged. Please contact us to discuss your ideas.
The hall can be effectively decorated for weddings and other functions. Shrubs and fairy lights have been used effectively to give the room a festive setting. Our collapsible trestle tables can be transformed into elegant reception tables. They each measure 240cm x 90cm and can seat eight guests.
You can bring your own food supplies or we can recommend local contacts for catering.
Facilities Included in the hire charge:
- A total of 74 beds are available, see accommodation page on our website for details
- Mattresses (Some pillows and bedding can be supplied at extra charge, contact the centre for details)
- A commercial kitchen area where large groups can be catered for, there is modest dinnerware and cutlery for up to 100 people
- Spacious main hall which is 2/3 carpet and 1/3 vinyl
- Trestles and chairs for approximately 100 people
- All cleaning gear including liquids, mops, rubbish bags, tea towels, soap and toilet paper
- Two washrooms with toilets and showers
- A wood fire in the main hall and a diesel heater system for the dorms which is preset to come on in the morning and evening.
- Two drying rooms next to the dorms
Additional facilities: A classroom/ seminar room with wood fire is also available for hire (contact lodge for price)