Motueka Memorial Hall is located on the north-western side of the Motueka township at 12 Pah Street, next to the Motueka Library.
The hall can accommodate up to 450 people, and is suitable for all kinds of events.
The hall also has toilet facilities, a basic kitchen, a separate dining room/meeting room, entrance foyer and ticket booth, along with back stage rooms.
Available equipment includes:
- A 48+ channel lighting board and lighting rig consisting of 20 fresnels lights
- Three Pacific spots
- 20 colour wash Parcans (side on stage)
- Two front of house lighting bars
- One follow spot
- A 32 channel sound snake with eight returns and mixer unit
- A drive unit and JBL sound system (three way) and sub bass
- Hall stage measurements – 8.8 metres wide by 6.2 metres deep
- Air-conditioning and in-house technician available
The Tasman District Council maintains the Hall and takes bookings.