Our centre was established in 1987 and has continued to meet the ever changing needs of the Tahunanui community.
Providing a supportive and respectful environment
Promoting well-being and resilience
Connecting people of all ages
Our vision – The people of Tahunanui are connected, resilient and have a sense of pride in their community.
Our mission – To champion the interests of the Tahunanui community.
- Celebrate diversity of Tahunanui people and their aspirations they have for their lives.
- Provide a strong clear voice for the needs of the community.
- Empower people in the community to participate.
- Provide leadership and advocacy for our community.
- Collaboration to bring our community together through people organisations and services.
- Remain a trusted organisation that is transparent and acts with integrity.
- Deliver services that are relevant responsive and informed to our community.