skip to Main Content

St Peter’s Church was built in the late 19th century and moved to become part of Founders Heritage Park in 1983.  At that time the clock tower was reinstated having been removed in 1941 when it was deemed a safety hazard.

The historic and beautifully detailed church is an appealing venue for weddings and other special ceremonies, functions or meetings.

The church is filled with traditional furniture, including pew seating. The room can also be fitted with modern furniture or left empty for an exhibition. Tea and coffee can be delivered from the on-site café and bar. 

If you would like to place a booking or enquire about availability, please contact our Venue Manager:  founderspar[email protected] or phone (03) 548 2649

Address

Founders Heritage Park
87 Atawhai Drive
THE WOOD
Nelson 7010

Phone

(03) 548 2649

Follow Us

Founders Heritage Park

Founders Heritage Park, The Wood, Nelson, New Zealand

View larger map
Edit this Organisation

For deletion requests, please Contact Found

Share by Text
a mobile phone number in international format. E.g. +64210000000
Maximum 160 characters
Back To Top
Search