WE HAVE REGULAR MEETINGS AT VARIOUS VENUES AROUND THE NELSON TASMAN REGION.
OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To provide a forum to discuss issues share skills resources experiences and ideas relating to youth and youth work.
- To assist with information about available resources and appropriate referral agencies.
- To promote co-ordinate and support relevant training events which will contribute to the development of skills knowledge and qualifications of youth workers.
- To promote the value of professional youth work and practices in line with the national Youth Workers Code of Ethics and Aotearoa code of ethics and Aims and Objectives.
- To take a proactive stance to research and address youth and youth worker needs/issues in the community and at a national level.
- To provide social / networking opportunities which foster youth worker relationships that strengthen encourage and support.
- To promote active partnerships and collaboration within collective members to ensure efficient provision of services and utilisation of resources.
- To operate a healthy and vibrant organisation.