Nelson Grey Power is an independently Incorporated Society serving older people over the age of fifty.
Members receive benefits from membership:
- Use of Nelson Grey Power discount book – which gives more than one hundred business discounts and is updated and republished biennially.
- Nelson Grey Power magazine – quarterly, available on this website. The Magazine contains a range of articles, information, and notices about interesting events and activities.
- Membership infers automatic free $2,000 accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Provides an avenue for bringing concerns and ideas for improving welfare and wellbeing of older persons.
- Opportunity to meet with other members and socialise and form friendships.
- Access to a wide range of information brochures and education/learning opportunities.
- Opportunities to volunteer in the work of Nelson Grey Power.