There are two community noticeboards at Murchison Library:
- The noticeboards are for the use of community and not-for-profit groups.
- It is free to use the noticeboards.
- Use of the noticeboards by community groups is at the discretion of the librarian.
- The duration notices can be on the noticeboards is at the discretion of the librarian.
- To have your notice included on the noticeboards, or to find out more information, contact Murchison Library.
- This noticeboard is located in the library foyer.
- The dimensions are 102cm x 162cm.
- This noticeboard is used for general notices that do not have a closing date.
- Priority is given to local notices.
- This noticeboard is located in the hallway opposite the main desk.
- The dimensions are 57cm x 118cm.
- Notices are attached using drawing pins.
- This noticeboard is used for notices that have an end date.