Mountain Valley Community Trust. The trustees are desirous of encouraging the establishment and conduct of a community based educational facility which reflects a cooperative, harmonious, productive, efficient, low maintenance and aesthetic integration of plants, animals, people and structures. This includes community school operation, workshops, training opportunities, research, educational and environmental exhibitions, organic gardening/farming, animal husbandry, appropriate technologies, recycling, soil and water management, energy efficient dwellings, economics and community development, poverty relief, and employment opportunities, but is not limited to these things.
- Encourage and provide educational opportunities.
- Promote and practice cooperative, non-sexist, non-racist methods and environmentally sustainable practices in our education, work and play.
- Carry out services which are beneficial to the community.
- Establish permanent exhibits and live displays and community based educational facilities for courses, workshops, conferences, training programs and educational tours.
- Contribute to improvement of quality of life and better health in New Zealand.
- Nurture enhance and protect and area of land owned by the Trust in particular any areas of native bush.
- Promote cooperative use of land in accordance with the other objectives of the Trust.
- Provide and maintain facilities and resources which support these methods and practices.