The Hope Tennis Club was established approximately 1957 and is situated in a relaxing rural setting at the Hope Domain, which is 3 kilometres south of the Richmond deviation. Watch for the signpost on Main Road Hope.
Courts – 10 synthetic grass courts with floodlights, available for play all year round.
Facilities – Our clubhouse is well maintained and loved for its relaxing atmosphere. Facilities include toilets, showers, kitchen and an area for socialising. We also have seating outside the clubrooms giving good views of the courts and tennis being played.