At Bellyful, we know how hard those early years can be – and that’s before adding other children or career demands to the mix!
Since 2009, Bellyful volunteers have nourished and connected communities by cooking and delivering meals to whānau, with babies or young children, who need support.
Having a few meals delivered by a friendly face can be a real sanity-saver.
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors, supporters and volunteers our service is free.
As an organisation, we believe the following:
- It’s more than okay to ask for and accept help – in fact it’s really brave
- It’s important to acknowledge that parenting can be really hard
- Well supported families are less likely to struggle during times of stress
- New parents don’t need another source of advice
- As a community we need to look after each other
- Food brings people together