Support Services, Information, Advice and Personal Advocacy: Responding in person/phone to a range of queries from people over 65 and their whanau, carers eg. Providing confidential support and empowerment to older people and encouraging positive, active ageing.
- Elder Abuse Neglect Response: Case management and education around elder abuse; providing confidential support and advocacy to people suffering, as well as awareness raising on how to prevent it and what to do when it happens.
- Accredited Visitor Service: Recruiting, training and supporting volunteer visitors to provide company to older people looking for some more social contact.
- Carer Relief Scheme: Providing relief carers to give respite care for people caring for loved ones 24/6 in their home.
- AgeConnect: Supporting more community connection and socialising opportunities for older people, looking to reduce social isolation and loneliness.
- Social Activities and Celebratory Events: Weekly tea and talk in Richmond and Takaka; Positive Active Ageing; International Day of Older Person; Summer activities in Nelson parks;
- Total Mobility Scheme: Providing assessment and provision of Total Mobility taxi vouchers.