The Motueka A&P Association began in 1935 and it’s due to the support and work of our members and the great community that we are able to continue to provide an annual show for the Motueka region.
If you are interested in anything agricultural or pastoral then become a member. Your membership also includes tickets to the show and reduced entry to many competitions.
- Hold annually an agricultural/horticultural show.
- Showcase the development of agricultural, pastoral, forestry, horticultural, stock-raising, equestrian and other associated activities in the District.
- Abide by the rules of the Royal Agricultural and Pastoral Association of NZ.
- Administer Marchwood Park for the benefit of the community.
- Utilise Marchwood Park for the benefit of the region and to encourage the involvement of young people in suitable cultural and sporting activities.
- The Association may carry out other activities, as decided by its General Meeting. Such activities will be aligned to the intent of the rules of the Royal A&P Society, and to the A&P Act.