The Wakefield Community Bus is administered and managed by NTCTT (Nelson Tasman Community Transport Trust), set up as a charitable trust in October 2018 to provide a range of affordable, reliable, accessible transport services across the Tasman and Nelson.
Tuesdays and Thursdays
9.47am – 88 Valley Road
9.50am – Wakefield Village Hall
9.52am – 55 Pitfure Road
9.57am – Whiting Drive (Shuttleworth Reserve)
10.05am – 118 Lord Rutherford Road
10.11am – 6 Wanderers Avenue
10.14am – 12 Waimea West Road
10.16am – 59 Ellis Street (opposite shops)
10.19am – 206 Main Road, Hope (opposite dairy)
10.30am – Sundial Square Richmond (or Nbus Stop if requested)
1pm – Departs Sundial)
Please note, we can pick you up by arrangement anywhere along or close to the route where stopping is safe.
- Wakefield to Richmond $5 return
- Brightwater to Richmond $4 return
- Hope to Richmond $2 return
- Bicycles and children under five free
- Buy your tickets at Wakefield and Brightwater Four Square or, if necessary, on the bus.
- Correct fare, please.
- One-way passengers may use ticket twice.
- Booking is essential, preferably on the day before travel.
- To book, phone or text 020 4195 8866.
- Space for a maximum of 2 bicycles.
- Look for us on Facebook – Wakefield Community Bus