SeniorNet is a community training network that supports and motivates people aged over 50 to use and enjoy computers and other technology in their everyday lives. Easy, supported learning, at your pace. Have fun among your peers.
- Courses are held on weekdays from February to November
- Several Special Interest Groups meet each month
- Four Help Sessions are held each month
- There is a free monthly Club Meeting with speakers
- SPECIAL SAVINGS: Save the cost of your sub in a single transaction! We have sponsors/supporters offering really good deals that are exclusive to SeniorNet members
Use our Microsoft Windows PCs or Apple Macintosh computers – or you can bring your own.
- We help with many other devices, including Android Tablets and Smartphones, iPads, iPhones and Digital Cameras.
- All our tutors are volunteers who are also over 50 years old.
- Enjoy affordable easy lessons in a comfortable learning environment.
- Start learning at any level – from keyboard and basic skills for completely new computer users to special interest groups for the experienced.