The Marlborough MS Society offer a wide variety of support and services for people with MS, their families, carers and employers.
Each society employs trained Community Support Staff that offer support and guidance on a wide range of matters including:
- Advice and information on Multiple Sclerosis symptoms and management
- Access to information resources developed and provided by MSNZ
- A range of support, social and exercise groups in your region
- Advice on local services and supports
- Guidance on work and income issues
- Support with applications to the Lottery Individuals with Disabilities fund
- Individual advocacy to ensure people with MS receive the best services in their community
Contact your local Society below to find out more about the services available in your community.