Our club is set in beautiful Pollard Park, address 61 Parker Street. Here we play Association, Ricochet and Golf Croquet.
Visiting players are most welcome to join us on any of our club days, followed by morning/afternoon tea with lively discussions on many topics (sign in at the clubrooms 15 minutes before play starts)
- Golf Croquet – Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday at 1pm
- Association Croquet – Wednesday or Saturday 9.30am summer/1pm the rest of the year – Summer hours for Association run from 1 December to 15 March
- Ricochet – Friday at 10am
Want to learn Croquet? Contact any of the club officers, who will be happy to help. New members start with free games/lessons, and then receive support and advice during club play. Club mallets are available to borrow or buy.
Our air conditioned clubrooms are available for hire. They can seat up to 80 people, have kitchen facilites and also optionally a BBQ for use. Our grounds are also available if you’d like to play croquet for a corporate event or team building. Club equipment and mallets are available for use, and club members can be on hand to get you started with the game.
All Enquiries to our Booking Officer – Allan Hutton (022) 034 4950
Current rates are:
- $50 for Clubroom hire
- Additional $15 to use the BBQ
- $5 per player for croquet